To sign up for a PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course, you must:
Who should take this course?
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. Rowand’s Reef can help you achieve this too! With the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course, Rowand’s Reefs’ experienced Instructors will help you improve the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevate them to a new level!
Vancouver waters are chilly and most divers use a dry suit in British Columbia. Using a dry suit will affect your Buoyancy in the water. Rowand’s Reef Instructors specialize in teaching you how to use your dry suit to maximize your buoyancy and get the most out of cold water diving.
What will you Learn?
During a classroom session and two Open Water Training Dives with your Rowand's Reef instructor, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
Your Course Includes:
- PADI Peak Performance Diver Manual
- Knowledge Development: Classroom Session
- 2-Dive Open Water Session
- Use of Dry Suit, Regulator, BCD, Tanks, Weights, Hood
- Personal Gear (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots & Gloves)
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Certification Card
Dive Computer - available to rent