PADI Divemaster Course
To sign up for a PADI Divemaster Course, you must:
Rowand’s Reef will take your Scuba diving career to the next level! Take the PADI Divemaster course with us here in Vancouver and our experienced Instructors will help you become a PADI Professional and do what you love as a career. As a PADI Divemaster you can share your enjoyment of scuba diving with others. Rowand’s Reef instructors will teach you to become a leader and mentor to whom other scuba divers will look up to. You will experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do!
Rowand’s Reef will give you a personal and unforgettable Divemaster Training experience. Working closely with a Rowand’s Reef Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, refine your rescue skills and gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere. Making the most of the incredible Vancouver waters, Rowand’s Reef will give you the best and most enjoyable professional Divemaster Training.
Rowand’s Reef offer all Divemasters who train with us employment after certification. Get paid to do the thing that you love! As a PADI Professional Divemaster you can work with Rowand’s Reef to lead divers on tours in the beautiful British Columbia waters. You will supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training here in Vancouver. And if the cold water isn’t appealing, your PADI Divemaster Certification will allow you to seek employment around the world.
What will you learn?
In the PADI Divemaster Course, Rowand’s Reef will teach you how to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. You will work closely with Rowand’s Reefs’ experienced Instructors as you develop the skills to organize and conduct a variety of scuba diving programs.
Your Divemaster training will involve various learning elements that will be conducted alongside a Rowand’s Reef Instructor. Rowand’s Reef will work with you to complete each element within your schedule. We will give you hand-on experience of being a PADI Divemaster by getting you to work directly with beginner scuba diver students as they take their first PADI Scuba Diving Course with us.
The PADI Divemaster Learning elements are:
- Knowledge Development: Classroom Session
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Diver safety and risk management
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Skill Development: Confined Water Sessions
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Scuba Dive Skills Workshop
- Water Skills Assessment
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with PADI Discover Scuba Diving and PADI Open Water Course
- Skill Practice: Open Water Sessions
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- C onducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Leading PADI Discover Local Diving programs
- Assisting with PADI Open Water Course and PADI Advanced Course
Your Course Includes:
- Personalized Schedule for Skill Development and Practice, including Classroom, Pool & Open Water
- Use of Tanks and Weights
- Rowand’s Reef Divemaster Discount on Retail Gear
- PADI Divemaster Certification Card
Required Equipment (Not included in Course):
- PADI Divemaster Crew Pack (Price: $509.99)
- Regulator, BCD, Drysuit or Wetsuit, Hood
- Personal Gear (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots & Gloves)
- Dive Computer
- Dive Knife
- Dive Light
- Pocket Mask
- Surface Marker Buoy (SMB)