The extremely compact Suunto SM-36 tank pressure gauge incorporates a safety-pin-type tube and a gear mechanism, which provide outstanding accuracy and durability. The clear and bright phosphorescent dial face provides excellent readability, even in demanding conditions
The Suunto SM-16 depth gauge features a reliable Bourdon tube mechanism with a gear system, maximum depth indicator, zero-in facility for high altitude diving and phosphorescent dial face.
Inventory is updated every 24hrs.
Orders are shipped out within 3 business days
- Outstanding build quality, reliability and accuracy
- Easy-to-read display even in demanding conditions
- Suitable for tanks with pressure up to 4000 psi
- Maximum depth indicator
- Zero-in facility for high altitude diving
- Compatible with Suunto Quick Release
- Combo configuration upgradable with easily attachable modules