Aqua Lung i200
Aqua Lung i200
The Aqua Lung i200 Dive Computer is an intuitive, sporty computer with easy versatility.
With its fresh design, you’ll find yourself wearing the i200 as an everyday sports watch that is ready to dive when you are. And with 4 operating modes, a user-changeable standard battery, the ability to easily switch between 2 Nitrox mixes, as well as no restriction switching between Free & Dive, it adapts to you.
- Inventory is updated every
- Products ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Products/Sizes/Colour options not in stock can be requested using the Product Request Form here:
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free)
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- High visibility LED alarm light. For additional diving safety
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- History Mode records last 24 dives
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable)
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at ediverlog.com.
- Download cable
Included in the Box
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety Reference info
- DiverLog brochure
- Quick Reference card
- Lens Protector
- Battery Compartment Opening tool