PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty Course
(With Open Water Dives: $349.99)
To sign up for a PADI Enriched Air Diver Course, you must:
Who should take this course?
Take PADI's most popular Specialty course with Rowand’s Reef and learn why enriched air (nitrox) diving is right for you. Our experienced Instructors will teach you the knowledge and skills required to safely dive with enriched air. Whether diving in British Columbia or on a tropical vacation, enriched air gives you the ability to stay underwater for longer and return to the water sooner. Diving with nitrox will maximise your underwater adventures and let you get the most out of your scuba diving. As a PADI Enriched Air Diver you can dive with enriched air anytime you like.
What will you learn?
The PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver Course consists of one classroom session and one practical session with your Rowand’s Reef Instructor. You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more time underwater. You will look at:
- enriched air equipment considerations
- managing oxygen exposure
- analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank
- setting your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox
- running through 2 Enriched Air Dive Simulations
Your Course Includes:
- PADI Enriched Air Diver Manual
- PADI Enriched Air Dive Planning Slates
- Knowledge Development: Classroom Session
- Knowledge Application: Practical Session
- Use of Enriched Air Analyzers,Tanks & Dive Computer (with Nitrox Mode)
- PADI Enriched Air Diver Certification Card
Add on 2 Enriched Air Training Dives
Complete two Training Dives in the Ocean with your Rowand's Reef Instructor. Put the theory into practice and apply your skills to plan and make two dives using Enriched Air. Your Instructor will help you make the most of having more time underwater as he shows you the amazing life here in British Columbia!