PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must:
- be at least 10 years old
- be in reasonable physical health - all participants must fill out a PADI Medical Form, and if necessary, have it signed off by a physician before you go in the water. The form can be downloaded here…
Who Should Try This Experience?
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience is for you. Rowand’s Reef offers this program as a quick, easy and fun introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
What Will You Learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive whilst under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. It can take a little getting used to – after all, human beings weren't designed to breath underwater – but after a few minutes of awestruck wonder, most people realize how easy scuba diving really is! Get ready to:
Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Your Course Includes:
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving Participant Manual
- All Required Equipment
- Knowledge & Skill Development
- 1 Hour Scuba Diving in a Pool with a PADI Professional
How Can You Sign Up?
Fill out the form below to arrange your Discover Scuba Diving experience today!